Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March

I made this project thinking i would be putting it up somewhere in the house, but I can't bring myself to hang it. I think it will end up in Ellie's room. I plan on putting some vinyl on the top.
Did Easter just sneak up on everyone this year or was it just me? I bought some vinyl that says Hoppy Easter. I was planning on painting some wood and applying the vinyl and then hang these cute chicks and eggs from it. Maybe next year.
Ellie and I have been on a hair bow frenzy lately. We ran to the dollar store and bought some flowers and then walked down to Sally's Beauty supplies and bought our clips. Ellie was in charge of picking out what color of flower to put on the barrettes and I was in charge of the hot glue. We put together about 30 last week and gave some away to our friend's new baby Ashlee, our friend Ashlynn and we kept a few for Ellie and then will be sending some to my niece Maya and Brynnlee. There not all this big! We are planning on making more this week to give away to our Ackerson nieces when they come to our Easter party. So, if you want some plan on coming to the party. Grandma Christy has the details on her blog.

No comments: